Cairo – Aswan – Luxor – Abu Simbel
Cairo – Aswan – Luxor – Abu Simbel
Arrival at Cairo airport where our staff will be waiting for you to process your visa and transfer you to the chosen hotel. Dinner in a typical restaurant and Check in at the hotel and accommodation.
Early at 5:00 am more or less departure from the hotel to visit the pyramids spending 2 hours inside the chamber of King Cheops (the largest pyramid and one of the wonders of the ancient world) the visit of the pyramids
of kefren, mercerinos and the visit of the sphinx
at night you can perform the optional show of the belly dance and the dereviche, dinner included and return to the hotel
Breakfast, departure from the hotel to visit Wadi el Natrun where the salt lake is located, where Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary bathed and one of the miracles that Jesus Christ in the place where they bathed came out of a well of mineral water that It is here until today After taking a bath in the lake we visit the monastery of San Macarios. the crypt of the monastery has a lot of energy the return to cairo
CAIRO - ASWAN
Departure from the hotel, transfer to the airport to take the flight to Aswan, Arrival in Aswan, transfer to the chosen ship. You leave the boat to visit the Philae de Isis temple (during the visit you can visit the mamisi de Isis). It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt, in the afternoon you leave the boat to take a felucca ride along the Nile River, you can take
the optional excursion of the Nubian people.
Early departure from the boat to visit the temples of Abu Simbel.
the temples of Abu Simbel of the famous Ramses II and his beloved Nefertari. return to aswan, in the afternoon the boat sets sail, upon arrival in komombo a visit to the 2 temples of the god sobek and huroris is made
Arrival in Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus (God represented by a falcon), which was partially covered by silt during the periodic flooding of the Nile in the past. Once the rescue and restoration work was completed, we found one of the temples Ptolemy in an exceptional state of preservation. Navigation to Luxor in the afternoon, the visit of the Karnak temple (where the temple of the goddess Sekmet is located) the visit of the Luxor temple
In the morning, visit the Valley of the Kings to visit the tombs of the main pharaohs, made up of several rooms and corridors that lead to the corresponding burial chambers. Among them are among others those of Ramses III, Seti and Amenhotep II. You will also visit the Colossi of Memnon, two impressive statues of Amenhotep II. Visit of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut the return to the ship
In the morning, departure from the hotel to visit the temples of Dendara (dedicated to the cult of the adios hthur) and the temple of Abuydus (dedicated to the cult of the god osiris where the osirion is) and transfer to the airport to take the Flight back to Cairo. arrival and transfer to the hotel
Cairo -- Saint Catherine
Breakfast, departure from the hotel, transfer to Santa Catalina. Arrival and accommodation at the Morgan Land Hotel. dinner at the hotel .
At 1:30 a.m., we will go up to visit Mount Sinai. You walk
> around three hours until you reach Mount Sinai and be able to appreciate
> the beautiful sunrise. Here Moses received the 10 Commandments.
> Celebration of Ceremony. Then descend to arrive
> back around 10:00 hrs. for breakfast. Visit to the
> Largest Monastery in Africa. There is kept the Sacred Burning Bush
> where God spoke to Moses.
> Departure around 11.30 hrs. back to Cairo. Lunch en
route. Arrival around 6:00 p.m. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel
Breakfast, departure to the airport. the end of our service
El programa incluye:
- 3 Nights cruise on the Nile with full board
- 1 Night hotel in Luxor on accommodation basis (breakfast AND DINNER)
- Dinner and lunch included during Cairo tours
- 5 Hotel nights in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Hotel night in Santa Catalina with breakfast and dinner included
- the visit of the temples of abu simbel
- Assistance and private Spanish-speaking guides throughout the tour
- All indicated transfers in air-conditioned buses.
- Visits included in Cairo:
- Full day Pyramid Zone: Visit of the pyramids (early) of Giza, the sphinx and
- the Papyrus Institute.
- the visit of wadi el natrun
- Khan El Khalili Bazaar with a meal Domestic flights ( Cairo --aswan – Luxor -Cairo )
- Visits included during the Nile cruise:
- Templo de Karnak
- Full day in Dendera and Abydus
- The visit of the monastery of Santa Catalina
El programa NO incluye:
- international flights
- OPTIONAL VISITS during the cruise (the Nubian village in Aswan, the hot air balloon in Luxor)
- Entry visa (a representative will be waiting for your
- arrival at the airport to facilitate the payment and processing of the entry visa in Egypt)
- Entrance to the interior of the Pyramids (to the body of the pyramids)
- tips 50 $ PER PERSON (does not include the tip of the guide)