Cairo – Alexanderia – Aswan – Luxur -Abu Simbel
Istanbul –Ankara- Cappadocia
Categories Hotels in Egypt
Category 5 * Hotel selected: – MOVENPIC (CAIRO PIRAMIDES) pyramids room` with a view of the pyramids or MEREDIAN PIRAMIDES
Ships selected: -RADAMISS 2, NILE DOLFIN, MY WORLED OR ROYAL PRINCES, NILE YOURS OR SIMILAR
Hilton rummaged 5 * in full pension regemin
Categories Hotels in Turkey
|MOVENPICK GOLDEN HORN
|DOUBLE TREE HILTON PIYALEPASA
Arrival at the Cairo airport where our staff will be waiting to process your visa and move you to the chosen hotel. Check in at the hotel and accommodation. free time to make a tour in Cairo the largest city in Africa and the Middle East.
Breakfast. Visit the famous Pyramids of Keops, Kefren and Mecerinos, the impressive Sphinx sculpted in rock and the Papiro Institute, where its artisanal form will be shown.
Lunch in local restaurant. Afternoon visit of the Necropolis of Memphis and Sakkara, capital of the Ancient empire.
Breakfast. Visiting the Pharaonic Art Museum, the Alabaster Mosque located in the citadel of Saladino, the Coptic District, with its ancient churches. Lunch.
We finished the tour at the Grand Bazaar Khan el Khalili, and then we Return to the hotel.
Breakfast, the visit of the city of Alexandria (the catacomb, the pillar of Pompeo, the famous library of Alexandria, the fortress of Kaitbay by sight Panoramic and the lunch in typical restaurant opposite the Mediterranean. The return to Cairo
The departure to the airport of Cairo to take the Flight to Aswan. Transfer to the chosen ship to have wonderful visit of Aswan dam which is one of the largest dams of the world, this dam created Lake Nasser with a length of more than 500 km. The Visit of the Philae Temple of Isis. It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt, and in the afternoon you can visit the town (optional)
Early we leave the ship to visit the temples of Abu Simbel. The temples of Abu Simbel of the famous Ramses II and his beloved Nefertari.
Return to Aswan, in the afternoon the ship sail, arriving in Komombo
Visit of the 2 temples of the god sobek and huroris
(Accommodation and full board on board)
Arrival in Edfu and visit of the Temple of Horus (God represented by ahawk), was in the past partly covered by silt during periodic flooding of the Nile. Once After the rescue and restoration work, we find one of the temples Ptolemy in an exceptional state of preservation. Navigation to luxor. In the afternoon we will visit the karnak temple and the luxor temple.
In the morning we will go to the Valley of the Kings to visit the tombs of the main pharaohs, composed of several rooms and corridors that lead to the corresponding burial chambers. Among them the tombs of Ramses III, Seti and Amenhotep II. We will visit, In addition, the Colossi of Memnon, two impressive statues of AmenofisII. Visiting the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut on the way to the Valley of the Queens then we return to the ship
Breakfast, departure to the airport to catch the flight to Cairo, arrival in Cairo and departure to TURKEY
Upon your arrival, our operator will be with you and will take you to the chosen hotel.
Breakfast. Departure in the morning for one of the most famous activities in Istanbul, a boat trip on the Bosphorus, a channel that separates Europe and Asia. During this journey you can see the palaces of the Sultans, old and typical wooden houses and enjoy the history in a different way. Later we will visit the mosque of Rustem Pasha, famous for its large number of tiles of different geographical shapes and decorated with floral motifs (Lunch not included) We will end our day with one of the star visits, the spices bazaar, constituted by the Ottomans 5 centuries ago and used since then. We will enjoy free time. Hotel accommodation in Istanbul.
Breakfast. Free day with possibility of optional full day visit to the city knowing Santa Sofia, culmination of Byzantine art, and the pearl of Istanbul; Then visit the Topkapi Palace, residence of the Ottoman sultans for four centuries, including the treasure and the sacred relics. Lunch at a local restaurant and visit to the Blue Mosque, prodigy of harmony, proportion and elegance; and the Hippodrome that preserves the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, the Fountain of Emperor William and the Egyptian Obelisk. Accommodation.
Breakfast. Early departure from the hotel towards Ankara. Leaving Istanbul, we cross the suspension bridge that takes us from the European continent to the Asian continent, going up to the Anatolian peninsula, passing through the Bolu mountains, we will enjoy the natural views during the route. Arrival in Ankara capital of the Turkish Republic and visit of the Mausoleum of Ataturk founder of the Republic. Lunch. And Continuation to Cappadocia. We will have a stop to visit the second largest lake in Turkey. Arrival in Cappadocia. Dinner and accommodation.
Optionally at sunrise you can take a trip in GLOBO by capadocia.
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit of this fascinating region and its original landscape, formed by lava washed by Erciyes and Hasan volcanoes 3 million years ago. We will visit the Göreme valley, an incredible Byzantine monastery complex made up of churches carved into the rock with beautiful frescoes. Lunch at local restaurant. Next we will visit the Valley of Avcilar and the Valleys of Pasabagi and Góvercinlik where you can admire the best view of the volcanic forms called "fairy chimneys" We will visit the typical workshops of carpets and stones of Onyx and Turquoise. Dinner at the hotel. Hotel accommodation in Cappadocia.
Optionally you can participate to the Turkish oriental night with show in the special atmosphere of a Restaurant-Cave- folk dance show with unlimited drinks
Breakfast at the hotel. At the indicated time, departure to the airport to board a domestic flight to Istanbul. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. accommodation
Breakfast and at the indicated time, transfer to the airport. Next, the end of our service
- The Egypt program includes
- 5 nights of 5 * cruise on the Nile on a full board basis
- 3 hotel nights in Cairo 5 * on bed and breakfast basis.
- the visit of the temples of abu simbel
- Assistance and guides in Spanish-speaking private throughout the tour
- All transfers indicated in air conditioned buses.
- Visits included in Cairo:
- Full day Piramidal Zone: Visit of the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Institute of the
- Papyrus. The visit of the city: Egyptian Museum of Archeology, the citadel of Saladin
- the alabaster mosque, the Coptic neighborhood and the great Bazaar of Khan El Khalili with a meal
- Domestic flights (cairo- - aswan -luxor - cairo)
- Visits included during the cruise on the Nile:
- Temple of Karnak
- Temple of Luxor
- King's Valley
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Temple of Edfu
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Temple of Philae of Isis
- Temples of Abu Simbel
- The program of Turkey included:
- - 6 nights of Lodging in Hotels 5 *
- - Bed and breakfast regime in Istanbul
- - Full Pension Regime During the Anatolian Circuit
- - Domestic flight Cappadocia - Istanbul
- - Excursion in Istanbul (boat ride through the Bosphorus - Rustem Pasque Mosque - Egyptian Bazaar)
- - Arrival and departure transfers with Spanish speaking assistance.
- - English -speaking professional guide
- - tickets and visits according to the itinerary
- The Egypt program does NOT include:
- International flights
- OPTIONAL VISITS (the Nubian people in Aswan, the air balloon in Luxor)
- Entry visa (a representative will be waiting for your
- arrival at the airport to facilitate the payment and processing of the entry visa in Egypt)
- Entrance to the interior of the Pyramids
- ,tips $ 40 per person destiny egypt does not include the tip of the guide
- The program of Turkey did not include:
- - International flights
- • Entry Visa to Turkey
- • Tips 40 $ P.P of payment in destination for (Driver, Trunk, and Restaurants)
- • Personal expenses or drinks during meals