4 Nile Cruise Nights and 1 Night Cairo
5 Stars Hotels
All meals during the trek
English or Spanish
Easy to Moderate
4 Nile Cruise Nights and 1 Night Cairo
Cairo – Luxor – Aswan – Abu Simbel – Edfu – Com-Ombo – Esna
- Air-conditioned buses
- Professional Guide and Driver
- No Booking Fees
- Best Price Guaranteed
Arrival at Cairo airport where our staff will be waiting for you to process your visa. move you to the chosen hotel. Check in at the hotel and accommodation.
- Visit of the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Mecerinos, the impressive Sphinx sculpted in rock and the Papiro Institute, where its artisanal form will be shown.
- In the afternoon visit of the Pharaonic Art Museum, the Alabaster Mosque located in the citadel of Saladino.
- We finish the tour in the Grand Bazaar Khan el Khalili, the departure to the Cairo airport to catch the flight to Luxor.
Assistance and night on board
LUXOR - ESNA - EDFU (Full board accommodation).
In the morning you leave the ship to visit the temples of Luxor (dedicated to the Sun God, Amon-Ra) and Karnak, an impressive set of Temples and Sacred Lakes, the visit of the Valley of the Kings to visit the tombs of the main pharaohs, composed of several rooms and corridors that lead to the corresponding chambers of burial Among them are among others those of Ramses III, Seti I and Amenhotep II. They will visit, in addition, the Colossi of Memnon, two impressive statues of Amenophis II. Visit of the Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut on the way to the Valley of the Queens.
Lunch on board.
Sailing to Esna enjoying the beauty of the landscape on the banks of the Nile. You can perform various activities by boat and at night enjoy the music at the disco.
Navigation to Edfu .
EDFÚ / KOM OMBO / ASWAN (Accommodation and full board on board)
Arrival in Edfu and visit of the Temple of Horus (God represented by a hawk), it was in the past partially covered by silt during periodic flooding of the Nile. Once the Rescue work and restoration, we find one of the most beautiful temples of the time Ptolemy in an exceptional state of preservation.
Navigation to Kom Ombo.
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, the only temple dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haroesis, where
find a Nilometer (ancient Nile River level measurement system) and a mummified crocodile.
Sailing to Aswan.
In the evening you will enjoy the party of the "chilabas", typical costume of the place (in
route can be acquired at a reasonable price in the markets of the place the djellaba)
ASWAN - ABU SIMBEL
Early he leaves the ship to visit the temples of Abu Simbel.
the temples of Abu Simbel of the famous Ramses II and his beloved Nefertari. return to aswan, in the afternoon ride in "feluca", typical sailing ships of the
zone, towards Kitchener Island where the Botanical Garden is located
The Visit of the Philae Temple of Isis. It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt
Airport transfer. Flight Aswan - Cairo Billing procedures. End of our services.
The Cost Includes
- - 4 nights of cruise on the Nile on a full board basis
- - 1 Night hotel in Cairo MOVENPIC PIRAMIDES (room with view to the pyramids) in bed and breakfast.
- - The visit of the temples of abu simbel
- - Assistance and guides in private throughout the tour
- - All transfers indicated in air conditioned buses.
- domestic flights from (cairo -luxor -aswan -cairo)
- - Full day in Cairo. with lunch
- - Visits included during the cruise on the Nile:
- Temple of Karnak
- Temple of Luxor
- King's Valley
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Temple of Edfu
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Temple of Philae of Isis
- Feluca ride on the Nile,
- Temples of Abu Simbel
- Categories of Hotels and Cruises on the Nile:
- Category 5 * Selected hotel: - MOVENPIC PIRAMIDES with breakfast
- Ships selected: My Radamis 2, Nile Dolfen or similar
- 5 * Full board complete without drinks
The Cost Excludes
- The international flights
- The visit of the Nubian people, the spectacle of light and sound in the pyramids
- Entry visa (a representative will be waiting for your arrival at the airport to facilitate the payment and processing of the entry visa in Egypt)
- Entrance to the interior of the Pyramids
- Drinks, tips, laundry.
- Note: The structure of the trip may vary according to the days of boarding and disembarkation of the Cruise on the Nile, but not in its content. Also, cruises could be seenmodified for operational reasons of navigation