Bus, Airlines, Boats
5 Stars Hotels
English or Spanish
Easy to Moderate
Cairo – Aswan – Luxur -Abu Simbel
Hurghada (Red Sea)
Hotel selected: – MEREDIAN PIRAMIDES 5 * WITH BREAKFAST
Ships selected: – MIS WORLD, 5 *, PRINCESA SARA 5 * IN FULL OR SIMILAR FULL BOARD
Hotel in Hurghada: – HILTON HURGHADA 5 * ( full board with drinks)
- Best Price Guaranteed
- No Booking Fees
- Professional Guide and Driver
- Air-conditioned buses
Arrival at the Cairo airport, where our staff will be waiting for you to process your visa and move you to the chosen hotel. Check in at the hotel and accommodation. Free time in the capital of Egypt, the
largest city in Africa and the Middle East.
- Visit of the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Mecerinos, the impressive Sphinx sculpted in rock and the Papiro Institute, where its artisanal form will be shown.
Food in local restaurant. Afternoon visit of the Necropolis of Memphis and Sakkara, capital of the Ancient empire.
Breakfast. Visit the city touring the Pharaonic Art Museum, the Alabaster Mosque located in the citadel of Saladino, the Coptic Quarter, with its ancient churches. Lunch. We finished the tour at the Great Bazaar Khan el Khalili.
- The departure to the airport of Cairo to flight to Aswan. Transfer to the chosen boat.
- Arrival in Aswan and the visit of LA PRESA DE Aswan is one of the largest dams in the world, creating Lake Nasser with a length of more than 500 km.
- The Visit of the Philae Temple of Isis. It is one of the best preserved temples in Egypt and the transfer to the cruise ship
In the afternoon you can visit the Nubian town (OPTIONAL)
Early we leaves the ship to visit the temples of Abu Simbel.
The temples of Abu Simbel of the famous Ramses II and his beloved Nefertari. return to Aswan, in the afternoon the boat sets sail, after arriving Kom-ombo, you will visit the 2 temples of the god Sobek and
(Accommodation and full board on board)
Arrival in Edfu and visit of the Temple of Horus (God represented by a hawk), it was in the past partially covered by silt during periodic flooding of the Nile. Once the rescue work and restoration, we find one of the most beautiful temples of the time Ptolemy in an exceptional state of preservation. Sailing to Luxor in the afternoon you will visit the karnak temple and the temple of luxor
In the morning visit the Valley of the Kings to visit the tombs of the main pharaohs, composed of several rooms and corridors that lead to the corresponding chambers of burial Among them are among others those of Ramses III, Seti I and Amenhotep II. They will visit, in addition, the Colossi of Memnon, two impressive statues of Amenophis II. Visit of the Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut on the way to the Valley of the Queens. In the afternoon you can take an optional ride in the city of Luxor with a horse carriage
LUXOR - HURGHADA.
The departure of the boat to go to Hurghada, arrival to Hurghada and the transfer to the hotel " HILTON HURGHADA" (5 * IN FULL BOARD REGION) free day to enjoy the Red Sea.
Free day to enjoy the Red Sea
Free Hurghada day to enjoy the sea (you can do the optional excursion of the gifton island)
In the morning you can enjoy the sea, in the afternoon you can leave the hotel to take the optional excursion of the dinner in the desert with the Bedouins
The Cost Includes
- 4 nights of cruise on the Nile on a full board basis.
- 3 hotel nights in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 4 Hotel nights in scavenging on a full board basis.
- the visit of the temples of abu simbel
- Assistance and guides in Spanish-speaking private throughout the tour
- All transfers indicated in air conditioned buses.
- Visits included in Cairo:
- Full day Piramidal Zone: Visit of the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Institute of the
- Papyrus. In the afternoon visit the necropolis of Memphis and Sakkara with a meal included.
- Full day tour of the city: Egyptian Museum of Archeology, the citadel of Saladin, the alabaster mosque, the Coptic neighborhood and the great Bazaar of Khan El Khalili with a meal
- Domestic flights (cairo- - aswan - hurgada - cairo)
- A bottle of mineral water during the visits of CAIRO and LUXOR
- Visits included during the cruise on the Nile:
- Temple of Karnak
- Temple of Luxor
- King's Valley
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Temple of Edfu
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Temple of Philae of Isis
- Temples of Abu Simbel
The Cost Excludes
- OPTIONAL VISITS
- Entry visa (a representative will be waiting for your arrival at the airport to facilitate the payment and processing of the entry visa in Egypt)
- Entrance to the interior of the Pyramids
- Drinks, tips, laundry.
- Note: The structure of the trip may vary according to the days of boarding and disembarkation of the Cruise on the Nile, but not in its content. Also, cruises could be seen modified for operational reasons of navigation.